Sunday, April 24, 2016

Next

Another month down.  I didn't even have to waste any pregnancy tests this time ... although I was tempted.  On infertility forums there is always lots of discussion around implantation bleeding.  I've gotten to the point where I feel that this particular symptom is like grasping for straws ... one last-ditch, tiny ray of hope.  I wish I had never heard of implantation bleeding.

Also, on Friday, which was already my one sad day I allow myself, we got a letter from the insurance about that $1000 out-of-pocket that I spent.  I'll let this picture speak for itself.  Fucking insurance.
(Don't hate on the horse!)

I go back to the doctor tomorrow.  Mike wants to do one more cycle of shots before we move on to IVF.  We'll see if that happens this month or not.  For the past couple cycles, the ultrasound technicians have been measuring some little growth in my uterus, a polyp I think.  One doctor tells me he doesn't think it's a big deal and I shouldn't worry about it.  Another doctor says that I should definitely have it removed because it could cause issues with implantation.  Tomorrow will be a doctor whom I haven't met before, so I guess he can be the tie-breaker.

1 comment:

  1. For what it's worth, i enjoyed the pic! and the horse. :)

    ReplyDelete